~This is a "no fuss" dessert"~
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 8 oz. carton Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 can blueberry pie filling*
- Baked pie shell (she used graham cracker)
- Mix cream cheese with sugar and vanilla in a large mixing bowl.
- Fold in the Cool Whip and spread mixture into pie shell.
- Cover with blueberry pie filling and refrigerate until ready to serve.
*I was thinking about it and wondered if you could use fresh blueberries on top. It obviously wouldn't have that same sugary gooey consistency (which tastes quite awesome)...but it would be healthier and fun to do when blueberries are in season. I would assume that you could just set them on top of the cheese mixture. I'll have to try it!
Thanks, Jen, for a great recipe!!